I see Sil’s ticker tape machine has spewed out another section of tape.
Back it on eBay!
- This prop featured in the Mindwarp episodes recorded in BBC TV Centre between 27.05.86 and 13.06.86
- The ticker tape dispenser was made by George Read to the design specification drawn up by Peter Wragg.
- Ticker tape is attached to A4 card and signed by Steve Cambden. Bottom right of card.
- The Trial Of A Time Lord Episode 10.
- This BBC 1986 production file copy was held in the official BBC Production Office filing cabinets.
- Interesting item as shows episode timings on the top right of each page likely from a prep and rehearsals pre transmission in 1986.
- This BBC filing script also comes with a letter confirming its authenticity from the previous owner who knew John Nathan-Turner.
- The script clip has some rusting due to the nature of its age. All pages are A4 green.
- I will only send this via tracked and signed delivery due to its rare nature and value.
- Please send any questions and I will send a response in 24 hours. Thanks.
Monday, 28 December 2015
Tuesday, 1 December 2015
Here’s the Doctor Who items on offer.
As usual I have separated the items by Doctor era, and you can see the rest of the items here:
Here are just the lots relating to the Sixth Doctor era
Doctor Who - The Trial of a Timelord and the Five Doctors: a camera script and a rehearsal script, BBC, 1986 / 1983,
The Trial of a Timelord camera script including a recording order for episodes 1-4 taking place 10th-12th May 1986, cast and main crew lists, contact list, the script 126pp. of mimeographed typescript, unbound with metal fastening in top left hand corner; The Five Doctors rehearsal script including a cast and main crew list, the script incomplete with 156pp. of mimeographed typescript, unbound with metal fastening in top left hand corner; accompanied by a piece of A4 paper signed by Jon Pertwee and others who worked on The Five Doctors.
The vendor acted on Doctor Who for many years in different roles, including as a yeti in the Web of Fear and was given this prop after filming had ended.
Estimate £500 - 700