The magazine reviews an incredible year for the programme, its spin-offs and the licensed merchandise available.
Highlights include our first major interview with the show’s executive producer, Brian Minchin, in which he reflects on Peter Capaldi’s first year as the Doctor and looks forward to further adventures with the Twelfth Doctor.
ALSO INSIDE THE ISSUE
- Features on every episode in Peter Capaldi’s first series
- Interviews with the team that accompanied Capaldi and Jenna Coleman on the Doctor Who World Tour
- Fourth Doctor Tom Baker discusses his return to television and audio Doctor Who
- Eighth Doctor Paul McGann reveals what he thinks about Capaldi’s Doctor
- Orchestrator and conductor Ben Foster previews the 2015 Symphonic Spectacular
- Inside the new ‘making of’ show, Doctor Who Extra
- Behind the scenes at the new Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff
- Interviews with some of the key players behind recent books, soundtracks, audio dramas, DVDs, Blu-rays and action figures
- Highlights from the year’s newspaper and magazine reviews of Doctor Who
- A round up of Doctor Who’s awards and honours from the last 12 months
- Detailed tributes to the Doctor Who luminaries who passed away in 2014..., and much more!
We talked about a number of my projects and particularly about the Ultimate Sixth Doctor Frock Coat - including a nice feature picture from when I met Colin at Gallifrey in February this year.
I also provided a number of images for use with the article, including getting permission from Louise Page to share the picture of her with the Ultimate Tennant Suit.
I was hoping for maybe a half page, but in the end it turned out as a full page - which is awesome!
The magazine is available at
WH Smiths from
Thursday 18th December 2014