Most notably are the parents of a very lucky young boy who now has both a Matt Smith AND David Tennant outfit to play in!
If you haven’t seen this, you GOT to click the links
But the maker of this outfit on eBay has gone a step further by offering his effort for sale.
Here is the item description. I will leave you to form your own opinions.
On offer for sale is a quality tailored bespoke Blue Test Coat outfit very similar to that worn by Colin Baker in the ever popular TV series of Doctor Who and has been made for the use of fancy dress purposes . The costume was made using quality items of clothing. I will list the items so that you are fully aware of the sizes and design labels used in this outfit which would be suitable for a wonderful Colin Baker costume but i must emphasise that this is clearly not a licensed product of the BBC , just a quality outfit :
- Grey and cream stripe trousers by cotton traders approx size 32 / 34
- Van heusen shirt collar size 16 1/2 with blue gingham to collar inside and out, along the full length of the front button section and cuffs and grey embroidered question mark to collar
- Blue silk waistcoat large with blue fob chain
- One blue and One grey Polka dot long cravat bow tie
- Finally, Multicoloured blue test coat with variety of tartans, blues and grey materials size 40 / 42 approx